Your discipleship guide to developing an intimate relationship with God
A different kind of discipleship program ideal for:
- new believers (especially unchurched)
- people returning to faith in God
10 Steps To Knowing God will teach you the difference between simply knowing about God and personally knowing God. A down-to-earth and inspirational study, teaching you the spiritual keys in developing your relationship with God, thus enabling you to live a purpose driven life.
Suitable for small groups and personal devotions
* Free iphone app - with devotions, memory verses etc.
* Free chapter videos with a pastoral introduction
* Free eBook for new believers and church leaders
"My friend Liz Linssen has a heart for God, and a deep desire to see people discover the joy and the strength that comes from an ever deepening relationship with Him. She is well aware that is linked to our knowledge of Scripture and the work of the Holy Spirit, and this is clearly evident in this highly practical book. I pray it will help the church regain the confidence and courage IT so needs at this most challenging of times."
Rev. Rob James Executive Chair Evangelical Alliance Wales, Pastor Westgate Evangelical Chapel, UK
- “If you are looking to deepen your spiritual relationship with God and also grow in your sensitivity to the Spirit's leading in your life, then Liz is someone who can help you on that journey. Her book will feed your mind and your heart as you come to know our God in a richer way."
- "The content is so solid and so grounded. It's made all the more powerful by all the testimonies and real-life applications. I really think this book will help a lot of people. It's inspiring, challenging and readable - people will really feel convicted and motivated. I certainly was."
- "A serious engagement with this book by 'those who’ve been Christians for a while yet still struggle to be intimate with God, brand new believers, and people who’ve decided to return to God' can only propel the follower of Jesus further along in spiritual intimacy."